Dear Residents –
We are so glad that many of you have been enjoying the pool and surrounding area so far this summer! We wanted to briefly remind all residents about some of the pool rules & regulations:
– You are allowed no more than four (4) guests at one time
– All pool guests must park in the designated guest parking areas – These are located across from Building 16 and to the right of the Complex exit. Please do not have your guests park in front of the Buildings
– Please do not bring food, drinks, or coolers inside of the pool area
– Please refrain from playing any sports, throwing balls, running, or jumping in the pool area
– Please be sure to wear proper swim attire while at the pool
Please be sure to follow these rules & regulations for the pool area, so that all Residents can enjoy use of the pool, and have a fun & safe time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Management Office at (781) 933-0816.
The Glenbrook Staff